Since October 2021, I’ve been lucky to be working with Localfolk as a journalist and writer for their magazine.
Localfolk is a quarterly design magazine about local artisans, makers, designers, and entrepreneurs, each issue focusing on a particular city in Norway.
Working as a journalist for a Localfolk, interviewing different people from different backgrounds, and conveying their stories, has been an enriching experience.
You can find my articles on the following pages of the Oslo issue:
- Conveying, touching, and connecting through art: Anne Britt-Kristiansen (p.130-135)
- Kathrine Lindman: Capturing nature in jewellery (p.144)
- Marianne Nygaard Palmberg: Positivity and nature in abstract art (p.145)
- KarianneG: Bringing the past into the present (p.150-151)
- Plesner Patterns: Patterns that capture moments in time (p.154-157)
Read Localfolk‘s Oslo issue here!
Kjempe bra Maria ❤ Stolt av deg 🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person